- World Thinking Day 2013 focus countries and theme announced
- The twin themes of child mortality and maternal health, and the focus countries Republic of Ireland, Jordan, Malawi, Pakistan and Venezuela have been confirmed for World Thinking Day 2013.
- L’AMGE lance une campagne mondiale pour mettre fin aux violences à l’encontre des femmes
- La nouvelle campagne de plaidoyer de l’AMGE attendue avec impatience a finalement été lancée au cours de la séance plénière du jeudi 14 juillet. Camilla Lindquist, membre du Conseil mondial a présenté notre nouvelle campagne avec des faits froids et crus de violences subies par les filles dans leur vie quotidienne aux quatre coins du globe.
- Field visit to Sudan Girl Guides Association
- A field visit to Sudan Girl Guides Association was carried out during the period from 10 to 15 April 2012 for the following purposes...
- Fiel Visit to Girl Guides Association of the United Arab Emirates
- A 2 day field visit to the Girl Guides Association of the United Arab Emirates was carried out during the period from 18 to 19 February 2012, to meet with the newly elected National Board as well as members of the 4 commissariat, to have a better understanding of ways of work and needs, and to agree on a development plan of guiding in UAE.
- Asia Pacific and Arab Regional Chairmen honored with Girl Guides Association of Malaysia’s Award
- The WAGGGS Asia Pacific Regional Committee Chairman, Low Lih Jeng and Arab Regional Committee Chairman, Noura El Naamani received the “Pingat Bintang Kehormatan”, the highest award for non-Malaysian Guides for their contributions to the movement at the Girl Guides Association of Malaysia’s (GGAM) World Thinking Day Fundraising Hi-Tea on 26 February. The awards were presented by HRH Raja Nur Mahani Raja Shahar Shah, Deputy President of Girl Guides Association of Malaysia.
- New publication on climate change education out now
- Following WAGGGS' success at COP 16, we have launched a new publication and 'how to' guide on implementing successful national campaigns.